Real Estate Advisor
Summerville, SC 29485
Marketing Your Property
Some brokerages stick a sign in front of a house or investment property, make a few calls to bargain hunters and wait for a Buyer to come along off the sign or listing service. Heck, any real estate agent can do that!
“Bang” the Market & “Blast it Out”
Our strategy for marketing the availability of your property (home or investment property) involves a Full-time Marketing Team, an Interior Decorating Advisor, Broad Marketing Blasts to national websites and Concentrated Marketing Blasts to real human beings with whom we’ve built relationships!
Choice Realty works with investors, home owners, commercial real estate tenants and landlords. Coupling Choice Realty’s relationship with qualified real estate investors and a client-centric focus, provides targeted exposure to hundreds of buyers, resulting in a better opportunity for creating successful sales for our clients. If you need to sell your home and you’re unsure how to sell it quickly, register on our site today.
Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Full Marketing Team: Our Marketing platforms work well in today’s market because they benefit Sellers! When you’re ready to hire your Choice Realty Advisor, our first step in working together is to understand your needs, selling objectives and timeline. If you have already tried selling unsuccessfully with a larger local real estate company, it’s time to understand how Choice Realty can help you. Each of our Agents has a Full-Service Marketing Team behind them which increases the demand for your property and broadens its exposure.
- Home Selling Tactics: Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Choice Realty has an experienced Interior Decorator on its Marketing Staff. Rely on our Decorating Expert to make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which helps you get top dollar! Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply adding a mirror here and painting a room there, can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- "Bang" the Market: Before your property hits the local Multiple Listing System, we’ve already installed attention-grabbing signs, contacted locals through our 9-iron approach, set up targeted emails, and shared its availability with online social channels including ActiveRain (see our Rainmaker rating), Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Broad Blasts: Target qualified buyers and investors, using Choice Realty’s affiliated memberships with more than 40 national real estate websites including: Aol Real Estate, CLRSearch, Diggsy, FrontDoor, Homefinder.com, Homes.com, Hotpads, Oodle, RentRange, Trulia, Tweetlister, Vast, and Yahoo Real Estate.
- Concentrated Blasts: Some real estate companies splatter marketing using purchased third-party email lists. Not Us! When you sell your property through Choice Realty, your property will be seen on a weekly basis by more than 500 Registered Buyers and Investors who are looking for Charleston homes to buy, rent or rent to own. We send Customized Email Blasts to Spheres of Influence (including accountants, attorneys, bankers, CEO’s, business owners, contractors, financial advisors, home inspectors, insurance agents, investors, mortgage brokers, etc.) with whom we have strong relationships to help sell our properties and introduce us to qualified buyers. We send targeted emails to the Top Brokers and Agents in our local market and in markets where folks are relocating from.
Here’s the "take-away" from our Integrated Marketing Strategy:
Choice Realty Drives Targeted Prospects to Your Property!
Finding Your Next Home
We’ll assure that you see all properties in your areas of interest that meet your criteria. Most of these properties are listed on the local MLS, but others are un-listed opportunities that we find through our local contacts.
Choice Realty Agents hold themselves and their team members accountable for producing results. When we are hired as your Buyer Rep, we understand buying a home can be frustrating and a daunting task, and we take client service seriously. Our Agents will answer all of your questions ranging from which Charleston neighborhoods fit your criteria to negotiating for the best price and getting the best financing, to guide you to making a Smart Real Estate Choice. Our clients lean on us so they have more time to focus on family, work or leisure activities.
Real Estate Investment Services
“Buy low, sell high,” is sensible advice for investors. We like to add this one “Cash is King!” Our Real Estate Investment Advisors help investors, from the first-time rookie to the seasoned investor make smart real estate investments. We’ll locate the property, determine the best exit strategy, advise on how to increase value and net income, and assist in negotiations. We’re also experienced investors and so chances are good that we’ve experienced the good and the ugly of real estate, and you’ll know you’re working with an experienced investor and advisor. After you purchase the property, we’ll be sure you’re on the right track with renovations, maintenance, and tenant screening. Tell us what type properties you’re looking for by completing this Investor Profile. Investor Questionnaire
Low Risk, High Yield, Short-Term Investment
If you’re an investor or wish to buy property in Charleston, use Choice Realty as your resource to buy, rehab and flip or manage your investment property. Our Property Management Team offers the expertise of professional Property Managers, experienced Landlord/Owners, and reliable contractors to protect your investment. If you prefer an “armchair” investment approach, talk to us about generating 10% returns secured by real estate. We buy houses in Charleston, Goose Creek, Ladson, North Charleston, Summerville and West Ashley. We are limited by how fast we can buy houses. We use investors to fund our purchase costs. Our investments are always purchased below market value and run over a 1- to 3-year timeframe, in which we pay above market interest on your funds. It’s the availability of funds that allows us to continue to buy houses at wholesale prices, renovate and sell at a higher price. If you are interested in becoming one of Choice Realty’s qualified Investors, complete our Investor Questionnaire